Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 Things to Eat Before You Die

All the hubbub about Patricia Schutlz's bestseller has got me thinking about the things I'd like to do before I expire. Topping my list of course is food. So I'd like to begin my list of 100 things to eat before dying. Let's start with the first 10.

1. The molten chocolate cake at Legal Seafoods
2. Sangria at Cibeles in Lyndhurst, NJ (fruit qualifies it as food)
3. My mother's vegetable biryani
4. The seared tuna at the Twisted Vine in Santa Rosa, CA
5. Masala dosa from the shop next to the taxi stand in Nuzvid, India
6. The pumpkin ravioli at La Dolce Vita in Soho, NY
7. Roasted salmon in a pea puree from Max's, Brattleboro Vermont
8. The lobster roll from the food shack next to Plymouth Rock, MA
9. Ledo's pizza in Silver Spring, MD
10. My chicken curry.

Would love to hear about your favorite eats.

No comments: