Friday, August 03, 2007

Thank God it's August

Don't know about you but July was a brutal month. Found out my finance might be deported. Had to postpone our wedding. My car was stolen. Lost a good chunk of change to an ex-friend. My mother was diagnosed advanced with rheumatoid arthritis of the lungs. Experienced the crazy energy of 7/7/07. Experienced the transcendant but disturbing energy from Fire the Grid on 7/17. Did I mention having to postpone my wedding?

Come August and yes, hotter days, but hopefully calmer energy. Good news for those Sagittarians out there. Jupiter goes direct after 4 months of retrograde action. Venus has been retrograde in Virgo of all places, Ick! But goes direct on the 8th so all those misunderstandings between you and your beloved should begin to iron themselves out. Expect a lunar eclipse on the 28th to highlight any emotional issues on your radar. And everyone, can we have a little less drama?

No comments: