Monday, August 20, 2007

On Friends and Psychics


No I'm not talking about psychic friends network. (speaking of, whatever happened to Dionne and her buddies?) I'm talking about people who possess and practice tremendous skills like Reiki, Angel Consultation, Energetic Healing, traditional spa therapies, non traditional spa therapies, psychic consultations, past life regression and so on! This weekend was steeped in many of these practices. Since I had such a faboo time thought I would share the services here:

Reiki healing and classes. My friend Lourdes Lebron teaches and practices 3 types of Reiki; Usui, Traditional, Karuna. You can reach her at 201-341-6083.

Julie Lindh, the gorgeous lady in the pix is not only an exotic looking chick (Swedish and Indonesian), she has developed the regimes for many of New York's most acclaimed spas. Check out her website or one of the spas at which she works Townhouse Spa. She will launch a new product line shortly, look for lindhlogix soon!

Danny Amaral is an international spiritualist that uses angels to guide him in his meditations. Check out his site . He does workshops in the NYC area which I highly recommend. Based in Montreal, Danny is available for phone readings and group sessions. Ask about his house cleansings! Will clean any clutter, past or current life away.

Last entry to this list is a newly discovered talent that blows me away. Laurie Bloom is an integrated healer who uses tools for personal transformation such as Hypnotheraphy, Soul Technology & DNA Activation. Not to mention the more mundane (in comparison!) disciplines of tarot reading and relationship RX. All electrifying and promised to yield inspiration, no matter where you are in your life. She can be reached at laurie.bloom@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danny Amaral is a fraud. I hope that he does not screw anyone else over because that's what he did to me. He charged me over $1000.00 and told me some bull cap. Nothing he told me past or present made any sense. Beware of this guy as he is only our for your money!!!