Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Nightstand

Sometimes it works out that way. You reconnect with something lost or misplaced. Caroline Casey's book
Making the Gods Work for You
wasn't lost, it was just lounging on someone else's bookshelf. In this case my friend and wine aficionado - Karen's bookcase.

I had purchased it 10 years ago at the suggestion of an astrologer friend who highly recommended Casey's humorous yet deeply symbolic book. Since I had not read it in over 5 years I dove into the pages, remembering why I admired it greatly a decade ago. You might also want to check out her radio program - The Visionary Activist Show. which is called "the wedding of spiritual magic and compassionate social activism".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After 10 years, that book was meant to be in your book case. Enjoy the read! Lourdes