Monday, March 19, 2007

New Moon in Pisces Solar Eclipse


If that sounds like one hell of a title then it is. Awareness of this cosmic event began last week when I received a lovely missive from my friend Kat. After an emotionally confusing weekend I decided to hunt down clues to the ambiguously withdrawn state I was feeling. Luckily I found a fabulous website called Mooncircles that laid out this solar eclipse with gorgeous analogy and symbology. Simone Butler offers that this new moon in Pisces offers an opportunity to engage with our dark shadow selves. We are posed with the magnificent dilemma of "giving birth to either our dreams OR nightmares". Janet Kane suggests that the new moon could be a "powerful indicator that what’s no longer useful may disappear from your life." And to that end, manifest what you would like to create in the next 6 months. Do check out Mooncircles. You'll not find a more illuminating site on moon cycles anywhere.

No comments: